S/S 2012 paraty colors

momo721

O.G.
Nov 13, 2011
Was wondering if anyone knew or had seen any of the new colors for this spring? When do they typically come out? I am on the hunt for a paraty--really wanted the caramel one I saw at Saks but now it's sold out. Do the colors typically repeat from season to season? I'm so sad I didn't buy it when I saw it!

Was wondering if anyone knew or had seen any of the new colors for this spring? When do they typically come out? I am on the hunt for a paraty--really wanted the caramel one I saw at Saks but now it's sold out. Do the colors typically repeat from season to season? I'm so sad I didn't buy it when I saw it!

They will probably have it again in the spring or even before that. I also saw one on Bonanza for sale - it was called tan but looks like caramel. Just be sure to authenticate on this forum before you buy!

The usually are coming out after Sale ends in Paris, mostly February ( here in Europe ). As far as I know, the caramel Paraty was still available at Net-a-porter a few days ago. Also looks like they have listed some new season colors ( nice neutral colors like Taupe, light tan, tan, cinnamon...)

I have caramel from Saks - I think it will be back soon. I have to share that I went to Bloomindales today & they had tons of Chloes. Even a Paddington in tan! There were Marcies, lots of paratys in different colors & each size from small to medium to large. Large is just so big! There were Marcie satchels & a few small hobos. No caramel color though. I really do believe that Saks will have caramel again though. Can you email a SA & have them contact you when one comes in?

Beachgirl, I was able to hunt down a caramel paraty at Saks. Found it right after Christmas! I absolutely adore the color, really goes with everything. I can't say enough good things. I wish I had a Bloomingdales close by. I've never seen a paddington IRL. I definitely think that would be the bag next on my Chloe Want list.

I was on Bluefly website the other day and they had large size paraty in antique rose and mastic (lovely blue shade). If anyone shopping for spring colored paraty--check it out!

Just checked out Luisa Viaroma website...I'm in love with the antique rose paraty and the rose Marcie!

I can't get over the antique rose paraty either!!! I want it as well as the rock paraty :graucho:

Re: rose marcie - do you suppose this is the same colour as skin? Or is the beige marcie the same as the skin marcie or are these really 3 different shades. I'm fixated on this topic now. I don't know if I can *go* for black marcie bags right now or at all...with all these gorgeous soft natural shades of Chloe leather...I just can't stick with black! I like the old shades of course like rosewood or old pink or taupe and I like nut, skin, tan, chestnut, brown suede...

I think rose, beige, and skin are 3 different colors. Dove is beige, off white cream color. It's a rich beige, not an anemic beige if ya know what I mean. I have the skin and I'm in love with it. I set out for Saks one day intending to buy nut Marcie, but saw it in skin and it was love at first sight. It's a peach colored beige with pink undertones. I have seen the Rose on Website, I also do love that color too. It's more of a pure pink without peach.

I read on this forum before I purchased my bags that you really cannot go wrong with any Chloe neutral colored bag. That no one does neutrals like Chloe. I didn't really understand what that meant until I saw more of these bags in person. Simply put, there honestly is no wrong choice because each color is beautiful in its own way. If you get the black Marcie, get it because you adore it. Likewise don't talk yourself out of one of the lighter colors if that's truly what you want. Choosing a color is a tough decision- but it's a decision without any bad consequence--they're all beautiful!

The odds of me picking up a med Nut Marcie is highest and it seems the Skin is not easily found online but it just exists in the stores!? If I had to choose between Nut & Skin Marcie, I KNOW I'd choose Skin, too. Skin has a vibrancy that want (yes, that pretty peachy-pink blush). Nut makes me think of doe (which is lovely but not vibrant).

If we start going on about Paraty colours, I think Flamingo is pretty but it's such a white pink so it's too pale for me - just being realistic. (Not saying that I don't want white bags but that's another story). I have to keep my Marcie shopping separate from my Paraty shopping because my head can only handle so much right now.

I am even liking the large python Marcie now (as well as that small green python Paraty) yea, my head is going to explode.

I missed out on a python framed Prada recently (Jan 12) - this bag is still $4450 at NM but I could have gotten it for $17xx at Holts. Within 24 hrs, it was gone, of course. Python is so lightweight!

I think rose, beige, and skin are 3 different colors. Dove is beige, off white cream color. It's a rich beige, not an anemic beige if ya know what I mean. I have the skin and I'm in love with it. I set out for Saks one day intending to buy nut Marcie, but saw it in skin and it was love at first sight. It's a peach colored beige with pink undertones. I have seen the Rose on Website, I also do love that color too. It's more of a pure pink without peach.

I read on this forum before I purchased my bags that you really cannot go wrong with any Chloe neutral colored bag. That no one does neutrals like Chloe. I didn't really understand what that meant until I saw more of these bags in person. Simply put, there honestly is no wrong choice because each color is beautiful in its own way. If you get the black Marcie, get it because you adore it. Likewise don't talk yourself out of one of the lighter colors if that's truly what you want. Choosing a color is a tough decision- but it's a decision without any bad consequence--they're all beautiful!

Oh, I have to correct myself - so Skin does not have any peach undertones...that's ok, too!