S/S 2012 - Bal Intel

Not sure if these have already been posted, but I will post away anyway.
These pics are all part of the Holiday collection....

Glycine, Pink Bruyere, Ciment, Bordeaux, & Gris Poivre

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Holiday SS12 City GSH Glycine (3).jpg
    Holiday SS12 City GSH Glycine (3).jpg
    131.7 KB · Views: 1,459
  • Holiday SS12 City GSH Bruyere (3).jpg
    Holiday SS12 City GSH Bruyere (3).jpg
    127.7 KB · Views: 1,394
  • Holiday SS12 City GGH Ciment (3).jpg
    Holiday SS12 City GGH Ciment (3).jpg
    130.9 KB · Views: 1,367
  • Holiday SS12 City GGH Bordeaux (3).jpg
    Holiday SS12 City GGH Bordeaux (3).jpg
    125.3 KB · Views: 1,372
  • Holiday SS12 City GSH Poivre (3).jpg
    Holiday SS12 City GSH Poivre (3).jpg
    130.2 KB · Views: 1,353
Here are some more pics of the SS 2012 collection...enjoy!

attachment.php

attachment.php

My SA said that the Bleu Cobalt is not as bright as this pictures shows it :shucks: but is more similar to the colour in the group shot above....I still REALLY like it :biggrin:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Thanks so much for positing sweet Cap:smile: Too bad to hear your SA said Bleu Cobalt is not as bright as this pictures shows, I know many would love another Outremer look-a-like:sad: But I love Gris Poivre and Rose Bruyere!

Not sure if these have already been posted, but I will post away anyway.
These pics are all part of the Holiday collection....

Glycine, Pink Bruyere, Ciment, Bordeaux, & Gris Poivre

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Thanks for sharing sweetie:kiss: The bordeaux/gold combo is stunning, too bad we are not big fans of the leather... But still it's nice to see pics, never get tired of that! :biggrin:

thanks cap for the photos!!! im not liking the holiday collection. way too formal imo. the s/s collection on the other hand is a different story....liking the rose bruyere!

CeeJay - do you know if the envelope clutch will have the new hardware? Thanks!! :biggrin:

Oooooh - good question; don't know! One thing I do know, is that Bal is coming out with a series of new "accessories" (gah :lol: - more for me to buy :graucho:!), which have both the RH and mGH. The big problem is .. whether or not the boutique/store ordered them!

Oooooh - good question; don't know! One thing I do know, is that Bal is coming out with a series of new "accessories" (gah :lol: - more for me to buy :graucho:!), which have both the RH and mGH. The big problem is .. whether or not the boutique/store ordered them!

Do you know if there will be a small wallet? Oooooh, I really hope so!