Ryan Gosling and Rachel McAdams are back together

Miss_Q

Mama's little bunny
Aug 20, 2008
On again! Ryan Gosling and Rachel McAdams have gotten back together, a source tells Usmagazine.com. “They’ve been talking a lot,” a source tells Us. “Their friends are quite pleased that they’re getting back together and are trying to give them space.”

McAdams recently made an appearance at Gosling’s weekly deejay gig at Green Door lounge in Hollywood. The two began dating shortly after wrapping their 2004 romantic film The Notebook.

“She’s inspired me to do so much,” Gosling told reporters shortly before their 2007 split. “She’s the most discerning person I’ve ever met. She’ll read a script 100 times. She’s relentless.”

After they called it quits, Gosling told GQ that women were “mad” at him. “A girl came up to me on the street and she almost smacked me,” he said. “Like, ‘How could you? How could you let a girl like that go?’” Of their split, Gosling said, “The only thing I remember is we both went down swingin’ and we called it a draw.”

This made me smile to hear that they are back together. And it's funny that you mention this and that it is happening now, because the other day I just randomly began thinking about them and about how cool it was that they began dating in real life after filming The Notebook. It was like a real life Noah and Alley! I was devastated when they split, and I normally don't care for celebrities' personal lives let alone anyone elses as it isn't my business. But I couldn't help feeling crushed when they broke things off. Their relationship seemed so promising!

I'm glad that they are in the process of rekindling things. And afterall, you know what they say: If you truly love someone, let them go. If it is meant to be, they'll find their way back to you. And apparently they did!

Totally rooting for them all the way!!

I'm so happy! They're 2 of the most talented and clever young performers in Hollywood today. They just don't make disappointing movies. Incidentally, i thought they had great chemistry in The Notebook, I also thought that Brangelina had great heat in Mr & Mrs Smith. Maybe all hot movie couples will get together eventually.......... ;)

Two of my favorite Canadians! I love them together too! She lives in Toronto when she's not working, she's very normal. She takes the subway.

I don't know why I should care, but it makes me happy they are back together. :yes:

(I even like that restaurant on College Street that they went to last evening.)

Great news, they were such a good-looking pair. Cutenesssss!

rr_blog.jpg