Runway 2024

Nothing that caught my eye. More Tabby bags. There is a new bag to shop on the Coach website but I'm not a shoulder bag girl.
I keep thinking about the excitement around the days of the 1941 collections. I miss it...just not much to excite me personally.
Agree. I didn't see much other than others photos, but I am completely over the Tabby, so please move on Coach, lol.

Nothing that caught my eye. More Tabby bags. There is a new bag to shop on the Coach website but I'm not a shoulder bag girl.
I keep thinking about the excitement around the days of the 1941 collections. I miss it...just not much to excite me personally.

I didn’t see the shoulder bag in the show but I did order it in tan. Total whim!

I have not had good luck with Coach lately so I’m not sure it will even ship!

I saw it, I’m also not a shoulder bag girl and feel the same regarding the 1941 collections. I used to feel a bubble of excitement in my stomach and found it so difficult to choose what I wanted!

I’ve also never been crazy about Tabbys, they’re nice but it would be nice seeing something new.

I adore shoulder bags and love the Brooklyn, however it’s very similar to styles we’ve seen. I can’t justify having that and the Ergo from a couple years ago. Give us something new, some detail, interesting use if hardware etc.