Runa's first reveal. Let's Dip into a Day! Guess the color...

runa

May 15, 2008
I'm curious to see what guesses you'll make as to what color this one is! It photographed SO unusually! :smile:

I love the Day style, it's one of my favorites! It hangs easily from the shoulder whereas the City *has* to be at the crook of the arm, or with the strap on the shoulder (which, incidentally, notorious for falling off so easily), or have the little handles dragged up the entire length of the arm to sit on the shoulder (then you have to drag it all the way back down to fetch your wallet or lipstick).

Don't get me wrong, I utterly love the City and have one in a gorgeous shade of brown, but the Day is SO much easier to throw on the shoulder.

I feel it's in a way more 'demure' than the City, which some random days seems to feel like it yells, 'look at me! i'm a celebrity bag!'

Ok on the pic!!

Let me know what color you think this is!

daylr7.jpg

It photographed really unusually, don't you think? :smile: :smile:

07' Aqua?

MrsShowGal!! It's no fun if you guess the correct one so magically quick!!!! (j/k) LOL!!!!!!!

I guess the color was not too far from being obvious then, for some reason the picture looked really '3D' to me... difficult to describe. But yes, this is '07 Aqua.

I love it, broken in, dark handles, everything.