Rugrats Returns to Nickelodeon 12/22!!

iluvmybags

& My Motos & Shoes!
O.G.
Sep 13, 2006
My kids LOVED this show -- I loved this show!
I've always wondered why no one ever shows repeats of the series. I know my granddaughter would just love this show!! Well apparently, I'm not alone in my wonder and curiosity about this show. A You Tube user started a petition to create a channel dedicated to older TV series, including a lot of our kids' favorite shows from Nickelodeon. The petition was signed by several former cast members of older Nick shows -- well, someone was listening, because altho they're not creating such a channel, they ARE bringing back one of the best pre-school and kid's programs that was ever created!:yahoo:

That's right -- RUGRATS returns to Nickelodeon on December 22nd with an airing of the Christmas episode, "The Santa Experience." On December 26th, they will air the RUGRATS MOVIE and on December 27th, the show returns to the air, with episodes played at 9 and 9:30 am every day!!

(the video features WHO'S LINE IS IT ANYWAY, but the announcement is at the very beginning!)

i loved rugrats! i even saw the movies and cried at the beginning of the first movie where the kids are dancing at that wedding with their mommies and chuckie was all alone without a mom. lol i know i'm such a dork!