RTT and Escapade???

Finally, a comparison of the depth of Brief and RTT.

comparebriefrttstep023.jpg

comparebriefrttstep010.jpg

Thanks for the pics ICB and rollergirl! That really helps. I really like the step from what I've seen of it so far, it seems like it would be a very practical bag.

^^^LOL!!!!!!!! Now I have to get that Owl!!! I stood in line holding it and thought to myself, "I do not really need this!!!"~ but now since I am seeing yours I do need it!!!!

^^^LOL!!!!!!!! Now I have to get that Owl!!! I stood in line holding it and thought to myself, "I do not really need this!!!"~ but now since I am seeing yours I do need it!!!!

:P I bought the bird in the morning at 7am ... and had my husband go w/o me to by the owl, later on that evening. :roflmfao: They're t:huh: cute. ;)

Here are some more pictures of a RTT. My Mom did the modeling =) I'm returning mine because its just TOO big for me. Its huge!! I ended up getting a Violet SGH Work and its perfect for me. So if you are looking for a Violet RTT PM me and I'll put it on hold for you when I return mine.

ModelingPictures060.jpg

ModelingPictures059.jpg

GiantRTT062.jpg

GiantRTT059.jpg

GiantRTT060.jpg

Love the dog!!!!:heart: And the RTT is gorgeous. I pretty much agree that it's awfully big for me just for a handbag, just enough larger than a work that it makes a difference. It's a great work bag or travel bag, though. Someone taller than me and who likes big bags could probably bring it off well for all uses.