RTT and Escapade???

Fashion Freak

Mar 17, 2007
I searched but couldn't find any, I'm just not sure which bag I got today, RTT or Escapade. I don't have mine on hands now since I'm waiting it to be shipped. So I really need to see some pics, I just hope I didn't pay the escapade price for a RTT hehe.:wtf::P

Here's a pic from matchesfashion.com:
balenciaga_22_aw2007.jpg

FF!~ I can't wait to see urs! How exciting!!!
Does anyone have a picture of the escapade then? :confused1:

Here is a black one http://forum.purseblog.com/balenciaga/spy-pics-of-the-escapade-from-neimans-sf-168310.html

but it looks way too huge in the pics. Personally I don't think escapade is bigger than weekender, I think we is a little bit too bag already, so I wouldn't buy a even bigger one esp for everyday use, right? And I think I was awake when I bought it,hopefully hehe:biggrin:

If you have one, tell you how you like it! Do you use it for traveling or just a normal handbag? Also, anybody willing to help me out with getting a bbag???

I bought one last month but returned it. Here are some pics I took. IMO, it's a nice bag for travel and good for the days you need to carry a lot stuff. I'm 5'9" tall, so the bag doesn't look too huge on me, but it's big. I just feel too tired to carry it, too heavy when you put a lot stuff in. Good luck!:wlae:

Attachments

• IMG_5924.jpg
    IMG_5924.jpg
    122 KB · Views: 158
  • IMG_5922.jpg
    IMG_5922.jpg
    112.9 KB · Views: 114
  • IMG_5925.jpg
    IMG_5925.jpg
    112.3 KB · Views: 162