Roxanne in Red - your thoughts and photos please

tireebabe

May 11, 2008
Hey Everyone, hope you are all well.:nuts:

I am really enjoying using my Bays and Roxy's at the moment and am about to add a choc Roxy to my collection. :biggrin:

For a while now I have been quite taken with the coloured Roxanne's, as you know I purchased a lipstick one however prefered the bayswater in the colour.

I am interested to hear your thoughts on the RED ROXANNE. Do any of you have this bag? Is it fairly wearable colourwise?

Did Mulberry ever to a purple one apart from the coated canvas?

Hope you can help.

There was a stunning Red Roxanne on Love Handbags a while ago, gone now but was simply stunning! I am awaiting the arrival of a stiunning Green one from LHB so can understand the desire for a bright one.

Hope you're feeling better. Loving my Black NVT :Ledbury by the way!!!

Hi J, so glad ur loving ur little ledbury.

Its the price on lhb that's putting me off buying from them, very expensive.

Can't wait to see photos when your green one arrives. Xx

There was a stunning Red Roxanne on Love Handbags a while ago, gone now but was simply stunning! I am awaiting the arrival of a stiunning Green one from LHB so can understand the desire for a bright one.

Hope you're feeling better. Loving my Black NVT :Ledbury by the way!!!

I know what you mean about LHB, but was very pleased with quotation for trade in so made it a good deal!

I am now a serious Ledbury lover and am collecting them as much s I can. Have all the classic colours but would love a Champagne to add to the collection.

Hectic few months, death of mother in law (black Ledbury for funeral), one of my parents with alzheimers one with parkinsons, all in a 6 month period! Add that to my having just taken over challenging new job - timing terrible. Almost, but not quite took my mind off Mulberry!!!!!

I think Bluecat has a red roxanne, maybe she will be able to help? I am sure she posted some lovely modelling pictures with it not long ago, as I remember thinking what a fab colour it was.

There was a purple roxanne, with gold hardware. I remember seeing one at York ages ago. It was lovely, Im sure there's a pic somewhere, off to try and find it for you....