Round 5 TPF Beauty Box Reveal Thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still need the next person's address as well as the spreadsheet whenever Bunny has a chance. I hope your MIL is doing okay, Bunny!
Sent your way! That's for the patience.

MIL is going to be looking at major surgery, broke/crushed so much of her left arm/left socket/left shoulder it's not funny, so they are waiting for the swelling to go down before they can go in and put in pins and such.

Thanks everyone! I still have the box but I hope I'll hear from the next person soon.

The NARS is a multipurpose product and you can use it on your eyes, lips, cheeks and décolletage. It looks like it works the best as a cream blush or highlighter.

Thanks for putting it in the box. I don't wear much make-up at all so it'll be fun to play with.

if you dont hear from them soon you can send it to me :smile:

Sent your way! That's for the patience.

MIL is going to be looking at major surgery, broke/crushed so much of her left arm/left socket/left shoulder it's not funny, so they are waiting for the swelling to go down before they can go in and put in pins and such.

Thanks! I got it last night and I did most of the updating then. I just made some final edits earlier and I e-mailed you.

Your poor MIL! I hope she's doing okay despite the pain.

Just as an FYI, I mailed the BB to BagloverBurr just now. I haven't heard from Iluvbags and I've had the BB since Friday so I didn't want to hold up anything. They're just going to switch places so Iluvbags will get her turn.

Hey all! Sorry for being missing for a few days. I will just pass on the box since its already on the way to Bagloverburr. Will join in again on the next round if I'm able:smile:

Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving Holiday!!!

sorry for not updating but i just wanted to know that the box did go out yesterday and should get to blondee maybe in another day or so. i did take out a few more items since the box was so full! i hope it gets to blondee in one piece.. i did the best rearranging that was possible with one hand, lol.
i took out: a julep hand lotion, a lancome makeup bag, a tarte cheek stain and a taylor swift perfume sample.
there were also 2 leaked items that i tossed, a neutrogena eye makeup remover and a blended beauty hair gloss creme item. ive attached the pics of what i took.

ps... bunny, i hope your MIL feels better soon!

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 114
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 110
There was a delivery attempt yesterday but I really wasn't expecting it so quickly and there was no one home!! My SO is supposed to pick it up at the post office today. Cant wait to see all the goodies. :happydance:

the other box still has a while, maybe iluvbags will still take it? i don't think we need to completely skip her! :biggrin:

Oh no worries. I'll play next time. Thanks for thinking of me. Its been fun watching this round and I don't feel left out at all because I was able to get the first box.:graucho: Two boxes would have been an extra treat but one works just fine for me:smile:

Hello ladies!
I have the box & I don't know how it qudz was even able to close it!!!! Lol. Def packed.

I glanced over it but haven't decided what to grab just yet. Will have reveal tomorrow. :smile:

Hello ladies! Sorry for the delay but inventory took wayyyy longer than I expected. I was able to find a couple things that were labeled missing & quite a few items that I couldn't find on the list. I'll send a detailed list to bunny in the morning. I finally made my pics!!!!

My phone isn't letting me post pics so I will upload in the morning! =)

Status
Not open for further replies.