Rough Zipper

FashionMIKE

Aug 2, 2006
Hey guys I just got back from AC and I decided to take my very unused damier keepall. I have only used it like twice since I got it and the zipper is a little hard to close. But I don't know if this is because it still new and needs to be broken or or w/e? Does anyone know? TIA!!

I don't know why the zipper is rough but I do know one thing that may smooth it out. You may want to check with someone else first because I don't want you to ruin your bag BUT- you can get a #2 pencil and rub it on the teeth of the zipper and it will slide better.

Just make sure it won't ruin your bag before you do it!

I don't know why the zipper is rough but I do know one thing that may smooth it out. You may want to check with someone else first because I don't want you to ruin your bag BUT- you can get a #2 pencil and rub it on the teeth of the zipper and it will slide better.

Just make sure it won't ruin your bag before you do it!

thats sounds like it might work, thanks!!

WHen I first received my horizontal lockit, the zipper "stuck" a little, not from poor quality, just because it was a wide zipper, and never used. What I suggest is using a neutral color candle and gently rub it along the OPEN zipper, back and forth....when you close it, it should run much more smoothly.......good luck !!