Rouge still around?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Anyone seen any styles of the 06' rouge around?

Do you think I should wait for the fall 07 red instead?

2. IMHO, I think you should wait. The tomato looks likeit is going to be a nice color red. Not dull.

3. I would wait too. I think Aloha Rag had a red, not sure which red since I'm a noob @ bbags and all. You should give them a call just in case if you dont want to wait.

4. I'm interested to see what the new tomato looks like too. Although I think Rouge Vif is one of Balenciaga's best reds! :heart:

5. just wait for the new red.

6. ME TOO!!!:heart:

7. I really love Rouge Vif but I also think you should wait to see what tomato looks like...good luck!

8. Ita!

9. Does anyone know when tomato will debut? :flowers:

10. ITA! :tup: If you still prefer the Rouge Vif, you can probably find some on ebay.

11. ^^I agree. Rouge Vif was such a TRUE bright strawberry red. I'm REALLY interested to see how Balenciaga can top it! :heart:

12. i think it's supposed to make it's debut starting this month!!!! anwhere between now and august... supposedly, i believe, maybe, etc.

13. ^^Oh yea! I can't wait to see it!!

14. If you can't wait for Tomato, there's a RVif City up on ebay right now. I don't know if it's been authenticated yet, though.