Rouge Faviste - is this color easy to wear?

scaredycat

O.G.
Jun 15, 2009
Do you think this color is neutral enough to wear with a lot of things?
I wear neutrals and "cool colors."

I'm looking for an Alma (PM or BB) not sure yet, and I tried the Amarante yesterday but it just did not look good on me.

The store did not have Rouge Faviste. I've only seen this color in shoes, and I do like it.

What do you all think?

Thanks much :flowers:!

It has a more reddish tone compared to amarante, so I think it goes well with black, white/ivory/beige, gray and colours in the family of purple. Not so much blue or green/khaki for example, so it will be a little bit more restrictive (compared to amarante), but still versatile enough. Just my personal opinion.

I bought the Alma PM in Rouge Fauviste just over 2 months ago and have not struggled at all to coordinate it with outfits. It's always a lovely pop (without being too much) of color and I've had so many compliments on the color.

LOVE IT!!!!!!:yahoo:

I got an Alma PM a few weeks ago in Amarante but I am returning it because I can handle all the fingerprints. I do still want an Alma in vernis but like you was worried the new rouge f. color might be limited in what I could wear with it. I am wondering now about the new navy blue color coming out in Jan. I wonder if it will have the fingerprint problem too?

Thanks all for your comments. I'm in Cancun right now and may be able to peek in at the boutique again at some Rouge items before I leave. I love Navy too...maybe that will be more neutral? I have the Navy mini noe and find it practically goes with everything.