Rosy or Anemone (both in ghw) for b35 togo?

Rosy (a color no longer made) is on many people's lists of least-liked Hermes colors. I have a Rosy bag and like it, but it is an odd sort of orangy terracotta-y color that is not to everyone's taste. Anemone, a brand-new color, is on many people's must-have lists, a warm medium purple that lots of folks love. So if general opinion matters, that's my take. Overall, I'd say a purple bag has more versatility and a more classic feel than Rosy, but ultimately all that matters is what you love and what will work for you!

Anemone at first sight, because ...it's flashy, trendy and sexy....and goes all year and goes as a signature color that you can pair with almost anything, from military green to baby blue, to brown , to navy blue, to bright reds and oranges and bright pinks, and all kinds of funky prints etc... It's a happy jolly !

Rosy is mute and subtle, and refined and even sophisticated.... but only if you are dark hair and fair skin , and wearing a lot of soft fabrics in light grays, whites, stone and light taupe colors....

Thank you all so much ... anemone is the clear winner here. Perlerare, my wardrobe consists of almost all colors lol so I guess anemone will be the best choice. May I know what colors you think are not so nice when paired with anemone? My fashion sense is terrible. In my eyes, rosy is the neutral one that goes with almost anything lol... thanks again to all who responded.

I am biased because I have an anemone birkin 35 in togo with GHW and it goes with everything.

I posted pics of myself on another thread wearing different colors with my bag so you can see that it really is very neutral

Check out posts 32 and 56 on this thread (I'm not the OP)

http://forum.purseblog.com/hermes/anemone-b35-epsom-phw-876069-3.html

For more pics, you can check out my instagram account - same user name as my tpf member name