Rosy Glow

Beautiful Corries - really loving the rose gold on the celtic rose!

Ells xx

Thank you Ells, that was very poetic:smile:

Lovely corries. Rose gold is such a pretty colour and it really suits you. Still love your Alexa too.

Thank you Midlands Lass

Beautiful bracelet....well wear!
I too have that MK watch and it gets so many compliments...

Yes I really love it PollyGal and it gets more compliments than either of my "good " watches.

Thanks so much for posting these pictures......... in fact i'm so impressed, I've just ordered myself the same watch. Love the bracelet too, what a gorgeous set

Thank you SHM. It took me a few moments to grasp most of the range were Ladies' watches, they are so big. Then I realised Rose Gold isn't a colour way most men would go for! Hope you love it too.

Really lovely - rose gold is lovely - looks particularly lovely against your alexa.

My 'thank you for having my baby' ring was made out of rose gold too - apparently suited to pale shades of skin. Off to see your watch :smile:

Thank you SHM. It took me a few moments to grasp most of the range were Ladies' watches, they are so big. Then I realised Rose Gold isn't a colour way most men would go for! Hope you love it too.

Corries do you know the size of your watch? Am thinking of ordering one from the UK but there are so many watches out I want to make extra sure I get the exact one. Going for steel though as if I start with Rose gold - although so lovely- I would have to buy completely new accessories...;)

I love the Rose Gold colour way this Spring. I've had the Wide Tillie Bangle for a wee while but only just got round to photographing. This is her on her own, and finally with Black Suede Mix Alexa and a Rosy watch,

Very warm and perfect for spring and summer - looks fab on you! The queen of elegance, as always ;)

Really lovely - rose gold is lovely - looks particularly lovely against your alexa.

My 'thank you for having my baby' ring was made out of rose gold too - apparently suited to pale shades of skin. Off to see your watch :smile:

Oh, very sweet of your DH to present you with a gift after you had your baby. That's an occasion I haven't thought might be suited for a piece of jewellery, but I certainly think so now ;)

Corries do you know the size of your watch? Am thinking of ordering one from the UK but there are so many watches out I want to make extra sure I get the exact one. Going for steel though as if I start with Rose gold - although so lovely- I would have to buy completely new accessories...;)

That's what I just started, suddenly realizing that I quite like yellow gold! Hoping to see a watch reveal from you soon;)

That's what I just started said:
Hoping to see a watch reveal from you soon[/B];)

Thea it might well happen soon :smile:. Been looking for an everyday watch for some time now. I got a lovely Cartier Tank Francaise for my 30th and have been wearing it pretty much every day since and its taken some abuse. The bracelet broke last year whilst on holiday and Cartier wanted 1500 euro to fix it, as if, that's not all that much less than the watch cost 10 years ago. (a local watchmaker fixed it for 150 eur), then I managed to knock off the blue stone whilst moving last year and am to scared to ask how much it would cost to replace.
I can't bring myself to buy a Swatch but the Michael Kors watch would be a lovely compromise.:yes:

My watch arrived today and I love it! It really does look good on my paler skin, gold would be too harsh. Will need to have about 6 links taken off first before I can wear it - I bought mine from John Lewis if anyone is looking for one.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Michael-Kor...OHUM/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1304027288&sr=8-4

I thought I'd posted this earlier in response to annaswe but must have mis-posted. I got a Cartier La Dona for my 50th last year and so far it has stood up to heavy usage really well. I'd be appalled to have to pay those repair costs! I'm loving this Michael Kors one at the moment.

I had to have 5 links taken out SHM. I agree the gold metal would do we fairer skins no favours.