Rose shocking: Oh my!

1. I went to the mothership yesterday and had an eyeful of Rose shocking: it's fabulous (in chevre), so vivid and so different from fuschia. :wtf: Shocking indeed... it's so beautiful :nuts:

There was a Globe Trotter in etoupe/shocking and it was love at first sight. It's on hold for me for a week as I'm trying to be reasonable :biggrin:
    I even saw a Bearn in RS and it was so... WOW. The available one was a trifold but the bifold got sold a few meters away from me and I was so :crybaby: that I wasn't the lucky owner.

On the other hand, I was really sad to hear raisin was really being discontinued, so ladies with items of raisin in any leather, you are lucky indeed.

2. Hi Perja
    About the globetrotter: was the etoupe on the cover with rose inside, or vice-versa?
    Thanks!

3. Does RS come in bags or just accessories??

4. It's etoupe on the outside, rs on the inside with rs stitching.

Also, for the moment, I have only seen it in accessories.

5. Rose shocking is available for bags as well.

6. What kind of bags?

I mean, which leather, size, etc...

7. Hi perja i also saw the rs bearn ...wow if i had not just bought one last summer i would have taken that baby home....:smile:

8. 31cm? Bolide in chevre de coromandel. It was a few months ago so I'm not exactly sure of the size.

9. i haven't seen this color? does anyone have a swatch? HG, is that in our HERMES REF THREAD?

10. Yep, one swatch is up. But I find it's much brighter in person than the swatch represents.

11. I saw it on a bag at my Hermes - a Mysore Bolide 27. The Globetrotter sounds beautiful and I can see how the shade would work well with Etoupe.

12. :sweatdrop: PHEW!! I thought I had done something aweful.......

13. :roflmfao: :lol: :upsidedown:

14. WOW! :sad: I love that color!

Thanks for the report - and on Rose Shocking too! (Rose (our dear tPF member), you are so cute....:flowers: )

15. Kellybag will be so sad :sad:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice