Rose Sakura vs Rose confetti... in Epsom-pic request

There you go. I think I might have posted this photo before. The b30 is rose confetti epsom. The kelly wallet is 5p pink epsom. The envelope pouchette is rose sakura chevre. Photo taken under natural day light with no filters.
View attachment 4053278
Thank you for posting this- excellent reference. My favourite is sakura actually in any leather I think, though I would have preferred Epsom... do you have a preference?

Thank you to the Hermes goddesses here who shared photos and wisdom. I will see what I can find but at the moment all I can get is rose sakura swift . I LOVE the colour and swift is beautiful, a little reluctant as I know it will mark really easily and get grabby. If anyone has a used rose sakura item would love to see how it behaves after a few months (or years) of regular wear. Of course I realise some of you ladies are collectors and don't use these things which means they would stay pristine.

Are you looking for light pink because if you are willing to go a little darker the Magnolia is gorgeous and you wouldn't have to work so much about is getting marks or dirty. Then you could get something small in Rose Sakura like a wallet or Calvi.

Thank you to the Hermes goddesses here who shared photos and wisdom. I will see what I can find but at the moment all I can get is rose sakura swift . I LOVE the colour and swift is beautiful, a little reluctant as I know it will mark really easily and get grabby. If anyone has a used rose sakura item would love to see how it behaves after a few months (or years) of regular wear. Of course I realise some of you ladies are collectors and don't use these things which means they would stay pristine.
I have a rose sakura garden party 30 similar as in the picture, it is country cowhide leather I think? Since it has that texture. It is very pretty, indeed it is protected well so can't really tell you the wear.Screen Shot 2018-05-01 at 6.53.13 PM.png

Reactions: Mayfly285
Reactions: ILoveTooManyPurses