Rose Pink Goyard

for me keep it. it is always nice to have one classic and one color of your choice. i am thinking of getting a blue one after having a classic black. good luck!

I just purchased a rose pink Goyard tote and also rose long wallet. I went to the store expecting to get either silver or white pieces, but ended up with the rose-colored instead! Now I'm torn, though--should I have gone with my originally planned colors, or was I right to be spontaneous? Which color would most of you ladies prefer? Thanks! :flowers:

I think you should keep the pink...it is the perfect spring/summer color! It is unique as well in that right now it is only being made in limited quantities. Congratulations and enjoy!!

Thanks for the support, ladies! I'm set--I'm keeping both the wallet and tote! I generally buy mostly black, white, or neutral-colored purses, so I've definitely shocked all of my friends by buying one in color! Thanks again for your help! :woohoo:

best goyard colour if you ask me.
in fact that is the only colour i really like except for the orange which is cool too!
i own a card wallet in rose
the pink is indeed more expensive. they said that is because it is a limited colour?!

I have the rose pink Fidji as well. That was an impulse buy as well. I was originally set on buying the white one before but when I saw the pink I went for it right away. Best decision I ever made.