Rose Jaipur vs. Rose Azalee

karolinec1

O.G.
Jul 5, 2007
For all you fellow "pink" fanatics out there, I'm hoping you can help me picture Rose Jaipur in Epsom. I've looked at lots of pictures here, but depending on the lighting, it can look neon or orange or pink or coral. (I'm debating a B30 in RJ.)

I have calvis in Rose shocking (chevre), Rose lipstick (togo?) and Rose confetti (epsom), as well as a Bearn wallet in Rose Azalee in epsom. Of all of them, my favourite colour is the Rose Azalee, which is a more saturated pink than most. (For instance, Rose Sakura is too light for me.) Does anyone have have a comparator between RA and RJ?

Thank you!!

Rose Jaipur has some orange undertones so if you want pink...RJ is not the best pink. I have a RJ Birkin and an orange Birkin and they look similar in some pictures.

A RJ birkin would be fantastic! I am far from being a pink fanatic, but rose jaipur is one of my favorite H colors ever :smile: I would describe it as a bright coral, looks great with gold or palladium hardware, and is very saturated in Epsom leather. Very different than rose azalae, but a gorgeous addition to your collection! Good luck and post pics! You will not be disappointed with RJ!

Reactions: chkpfbeliever
Thanks, all! I think I'm going to pass on the RJ. I really have my heart set on something pink, so I'll have to wait until February when Spring bags arrive. :sad:

*practicing patience. But not well.*