Rose Jaipur 2012 vs 2014?

Apr 29, 2009
Hello all, I've read from this forum that the 2012 and 2014 rose Jaipur are very different. Seems like 2014 rose Jaipur is more pinkish? Just wondering if anyone has a comparison picture. Just being offered a bag, and want to make sure it's the right color since I already have RC so want to make sure Jaipur is more pink :smile:
Thank you for your help!

I have been searching the forum, Instagram and Google the pictures, while 2014 one does look more pinkish to me. But I'm not sure if the pictures are accurate or not. Owners please come and help :smile: :smile:

Unfortunately I don't have comparison picture but from what I've seen in stores RJ 2014 is considerably more redder than my RJ 2012. Couple times at the store I thought RJ SLG was Vermillion. Then again, might be my eyes + store lighting. :biggrin:

Sorry pressed the button a little too early but I was about the add rose Jaipur definitely has more pink than RC. My Rose Jaipur lindy is 2012.
Haven't seen a 2014 RJ in person.

I had an RJ Evelyne 2012 and now an RJ Kelly 2014. I got rid of the Evelyne because it was too coral for me, but RJ 2014 is perfect! More pink, less coral.

ETA: RJ looks red in photos but not in real life. In person, it does not read red at all. It reads intense neon warm pink.

Last edited:
I don't have rose jaipur but this is a pic of a RJ evelyne from H.com Canada website. When I saw RJ in person, it's pinky peach and definitely no where near RC. RC is red-red. You'll have to get something like rouge garrance, rouge H, etc. to be in the red family. I've included pic of RC evie for comparison. RJ is softer, lighter and more of a spring/summer color to me.

http://canada-en.hermes.com/leather/bags/woman/handbag/green/evelyne-iii-bag-16131.html?

Attachments

• Rose Jaipur Evelyne.PNG
    Rose Jaipur Evelyne.PNG
    339.7 KB · Views: 1,664
  • RC Evelyne.PNG
    RC Evelyne.PNG
    459.8 KB · Views: 1,651
Sorry pressed the button a little too early but I was about the add rose Jaipur definitely has more pink than RC. My Rose Jaipur lindy is 2012.
Haven't seen a 2014 RJ in person.

Thank you :smile: I don't like corvette do I was not sure if the peachy rose Jaipur looks like it or not. Luckily it doesn't...

I had an RJ Evelyne 2012 and now an RJ Kelly 2014. I got rid of the Evelyne because it was too coral for me, but RJ 2014 is perfect! More pink, less coral.

ETA: RJ looks red in photos but not in real life. In person, it does not read red at all. It reads intense neon warm pink.

Thank you for the input :smile: I saw the pictures of Rose Jaipur of out member @keekee and hers look so pink and pretty!

I don't have rose jaipur but this is a pic of a RJ evelyne from H.com Canada website. When I saw RJ in person, it's pinky peach and definitely no where near RC. RC is red-red. You'll have to get something like rouge garrance, rouge H, etc. to be in the red family. I've included pic of RC evie for comparison. RJ is softer, lighter and more of a spring/summer color to me.

http://canada-en.hermes.com/leather/bags/woman/handbag/green/evelyne-iii-bag-16131.html?

Thank you for the comparison picture! The above picture of Rose Jaipur is very very close to the real color! Thanks!