Rose Gold Madison Small Shoulder Bag

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. For those who asked to see the RoseGold Madison Small Shoulder Hobo:

She arrived here last afternoon, but I m still not 100% sure if she's the one... I love the inside "rose" colored lining, just the outside reminds me a little bit of something cheap plasticy, but the more i stare at her, the more i like her... anyways, i m still not sure if i'll keep her, but I ll post pics here as reference, maybe someone else is thinking of her as well.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

:confused1:

2. oh my thats gorgeous!

3. just for comps as well- the silver madison small hobo- i got her at first and exchanged her for this rose gold one...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Aww, but she's beautiful. The rosegold is absolutely stunning, and I LOVE LOVE the lining, gosh... she's lovely. Give her some time and think it over, I'm sure she'll grow on you eventually. :sad:

5. hmmm....i like them both but i think i like the silver one a little more...they are both very pretty

6. OOoooo.. those colors are both very pretty!!

7. Pretty, but like some of the other posters, I like the silver better.

8. So cute and comfy. Saw the older colors at the outlet today. Almost bought it!! But I don't go out much so I don't need a little bag.