Rose gold hardware hermes bag

Yes, I love her. But feeling a little worried when I read the previous post complaining rose gold hardware is "softer" compared to gold hardware....:confused1:
I’m not sure the exact compound of the metals. Palladium is softer than yellow gold. Rose gold is the toughest compared to other alloy because it has copper. I’m newbie but I assume that Hermes hardware is not just a compound that makes it look like the color rose gold but is actually gold plated.

Sorry, I assume this comment was regarding the pix on IG... it’s actually from a reputable and well known reseller, who happens to post a pix on IG and I saw it and posted here. It’s not my bag, and I don’t doubt it’s authenicity. Hope it’s clearer, but please let me know if this is against the rules. Happy to take it down. Thanks.

Sorry, I assume this comment was regarding the pix on IG... it’s actually from a reputable and well known reseller, who happens to post a pix on IG and I saw it and posted here. It’s not my bag, and I don’t doubt it’s authenicity. Hope it’s clearer, but please let me know if this is against the rules. Happy to take it down. Thanks.
I'm not questioning you at all, they may have made a mistake and it's all good. Just confounded. And very excited if this is accurate.

Reactions: xiaoxiao