Rose gold hardware hermes bag

I believe (people correct me if I’m wrong since I don’t know the actual compound of Hermes hardware) rose gold is the most durable out of the three. Rose gold contains copper which makes it the most scratch resistant. Palladium contains nickel which is less durable compared to rose gold compound. Gold would be the softest out of the three.

Reactions: Sneal and tannfran
Wow if this is the case then they shouldn't have released the hardware yet. My SA told me the reason why it took so long for RGHW to be added was because Hermes wanted to develope hardware which was as resilient as the GHW and PHW type used. My RGHW is on a C which I use gently so I have not noticed this happening.

The only RGHW I have is my beloved C24, beloved because of my former and original Paris SA. I however true to my clumpsy self (thank god not clumpsy with humans) banged it on the door of the taxi cab as I wore it out from its H birthplace. Deep deep scratch! Oh well, I take it as a sign of a well-loved bag, I even had it monogrammed.

The only RGHW I have is my beloved C24, beloved because of my former and original Paris SA. I however true to my clumpsy self (thank god not clumpsy with humans) banged it on the door of the taxi cab as I wore it out from its H birthplace. Deep deep scratch! Oh well, I take it as a sign of a well-loved bag, I even had it monogrammed.
Wow, sad but on the other hand an inaugural scratch to commemorate its origins!

We never discuss podium
She's very discreet about podium
All I know she only reserved her best for her top clients every season and surprise us
She has never let me down every single time
I can tell her what I want
She will only take note with a smile
Oh I see. I know for my friends, their VVIPS, many SMs would divulge and allocate specific bags or even order it with only one specific client in mind. I guess then you would be first to get any Kelly with RGHW!

Reactions: keodi and NOIRetMoi