Rose gold frivole pave with pink sapphires

barinic

Jan 17, 2008
Looking for the Rose gold Frivole pave earrings with pink sapphires from Spring, 2020. Has anyone seen them or heard if they are coming back? I’m told none available in the US.

Looking for the Rose gold Frivole pave earrings with pink sapphires from Spring, 2020. Has anyone seen them or heard if they are coming back? I’m told none available in the US.
There is very low stock of it in general. I would reach out to the bigger flagship boutiques and inquire. My husband inquired about them before Christmas and was told none was available but one finally came in 2 weeks ago and he was able to purchase the set. From what I know, it helps if you put down a deposit. So if one becomes available, you're first to get it.

Reactions: Glitterbomb and hhw
Happy Day! I was able to secure the earrings through my boutique! I’m told there will be more but for now they were the only pair in the US. I’m hoping for the pendant next. While there I also viewed the new rise gold frivole....only in mini at my boutique....very pretty.

Happy Day! I was able to secure the earrings through my boutique! I’m told there will be more but for now they were the only pair in the US. I’m hoping for the pendant next. While there I also viewed the new rise gold frivole....only in mini at my boutique....very pretty.
Were the mini frivole earrings that you mentioned the pave version? I know they recently came out with mini frivole in pave rose gold, but I didn't realize there was a non-pave version (if that's what you meant).