Rose des vents - best bag ever?

I don't believe that the lock will get in the way, it is attached to hardware that stays on the flap unless you want to lock the bag.

The lock can and does touch the bag but only on the edge of the flap and only when tilted back or opened. For the most part the hardware looks to be designed to keep the lock off the bag, the bottom of the lock clears the bag at all times.
It's not perfect but much better that other bags from the past.

I added a internal shot while I was taking pictures. (this is the MM)
I see that there is a White w/Gold hardware coming.

Rose-Des-Vents-MM-open-p1.jpg Rose-Des-Vents-MM-open-p2.jpg Rose-Des-Vents-MM-open-p3.jpg

I don't believe that the lock will get in the way, it is attached to hardware that stays on the flap unless you want to lock the bag.

The lock can and does touch the bag but only on the edge of the flap and only when tilted back or opened. For the most part the hardware looks to be designed to keep the lock off the bag, the bottom of the lock clears the bag at all times.

View attachment 4411602 View attachment 4411603 View attachment 4411604

You are so clever! I didn’t even think of attaching the lock to the top flap only.

Reactions: vinbenphon1

Fab! Congrats!!!

Thanks Kim. This is exactly what I was thinking. Unfortunately this dangling lock would drive me nuts. So I would just leave it off the bag completely, as long as the flap stays closed without it.

Here is a picture of the Amaretto Rose des Vents PM.
I don't think it is as bright of an orange as the website, but it’s a beautiful color.
It’s quite a bit smaller than the MM, and even quite a bit smaller than the Milla PM.
I posted a couple of pictures to see the size and color compare.

View attachment 4416070 View attachment 4416071 View attachment 4416072

Thank you. I think this color is more interesting than the black, and it would certainly show the inevitable corners scuffs less.