Rose des vents - best bag ever?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have sold all my black bags and then this bag comes along. A little bit Alma, a little bit Kelly and some capuchin. I have never seen a bag that’s nearly perfect - until now. What do you think. Maybe I’m totally wrong? But I know I want it.

Attached Files:

2. It is a very lovely bag!

3. I’ll describe it as a proper, mature, simple classic bag. :tup:

Florasun, kkatie, nicole0612 and 4 others like this.
  4. Thank you I have to see it as a simple classic but I see it as a perfect bag. But I am mature ;)

urma, Fierymo and LJChicago like this.
  5. Then it’s perfect! I’m not too young either. :P

Lillagumman likes this.
  6. I like it. Haven't seen in person as yet or on the site. Hoping for more colours if it becomes a permanent piece.

7. Hoping to see more pictures of this one IRL... Is it released yet?

8. I’ve seen in person, it’s beautiful and well made. It’s a taller version of the capucines somewhat. Not a fan of the leather option or colours. Hoping more bright colours come out in the future.

nicole0612, snibor and viewwing like this.
  9. "Rosé" des vents... :biggrin::lol:
    That made my day.

Florasun, OCMomof3, kkatie and 4 others like this.
  10. I love it! It is a perfect black bag for sure. I would love to see it in monogram with black accents, I reckon that would be gorgeous too! Can’t wait to see it in store. ❤️❤️❤️

11. What a lovely bag! I really like this one!

Lillagumman likes this.
  12. I like it. How buttery is the leather? Is it a fragile easily scratch-able bag-this does not bother everyone, but if it is substantial size, it can bother some.

Lillagumman likes this.
  13. I've seen it in person, the flap is a smooth calfskin leather and the bottom is slightly grained texture leather. Scratches will show on the smooth calfskin though. It is a lovely bag and I like the classic look of it.

14. I don’t know why but I love the bag and placed an order yesterday. I hope it will be my new favourite black bag when it comes. I have sold a lot of black bags and today I just own an alma bb and a Celine nano with handles. Both have silver hardware. I loved my Kelly but i didn’t like that it was so hard to close, and I’m not into open bags :smile:.
    I think this is more right for me.

papertiger likes this.
  15. I looks like a Celine sac 16 and an Hermès kelly had a baby.

Florasun, eunaddict, V0N1B2 and 7 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice