Rosalie or Empreinte Cles?

I have both too. Initially bought empriente pouch to test out the leather before I buy a bag in that material. But I somewhat prefer my mono rosalie wallet and hubs now have the pouch.
Thank you for your reply!
I have both and love both. I have the Rosalie in DE RB and the empreinte in denim. Both are great mini wallets and at wonderful price points, but the Rosalie is slightly more organised with my things.
Good to know! Thank you!
I love my Rosalie in monogram so much , im considering another in the new release of Damier azur [emoji173]️
I saw that! It looks gorgeous and I hope to be able to see that one and the mono when I go haha so I can choose between the two.

Reactions: Jacsxcc
I use my Empreinte Cles as a mini wallet. I keep a spare house key on the chain and still have room for a few cards and some cash in the snap section. I use the zip pocket for coins.

When I switch into a small bag for the day or evening, using the Empreinte Cles means I eliminate both a full size wallet and six key holder. I keep my car keyfob and garage door opener in a DE Cles, so the two Cles, my phone and a compact and lipstick means I’m good to go.

Hello ladies! I'm just curious, does the Rosalie have the date code on the left or on the right side of the pocket? I have seen 1 Rosalie with the datecode on the right side & from another site (japanese auction house) on the left. Does it matter where it is? Because the Japanese one I saw is in better condition. Thanks for your help!

Personally I think you need a full compact small wallet. So my recommendation is the Zippy Coin Purse, or the Victorine. A real wallet to hold cards, cash, and coins.They are both very compact.

Reactions: Joeli7