Rome and Milan

In that case, you will not want to skip Venice!! In addition, the boutique has friendly and helpful SAs. I was not looking for a handbag on my last trip, but for a specific pair of shoes - past season, so unavailable. (But we did buy jewelry, silk, and a watch strap there.)
Enjoy beautiful Italy labellavita27!

Thanks! I wanted shoes, belt and slgs and silks and b or k. If I actually get offered on in US then it won't be that important. But not sure if that's happening sigh. Oh Hermes! What you do to me [emoji23]

I was in Milan year before last. Had great rapport with the leather manager. He said anything but b/k are available for tourists. they had a great selection of shoes, silks, wallets, charms and small leather goods. However, like most H boutiques, I'm certain if you spend enough on non-leather that they would open up the b/k inventory. Enjoy Italy!!!

Reactions: Jennerrs
I was in Milan year before last. Had great rapport with the leather manager. He said anything but b/k are available for tourists. they had a great selection of shoes, silks, wallets, charms and small leather goods. However, like most H boutiques, I'm certain if you spend enough on non-leather that they would open up the b/k inventory. Enjoy Italy!!!

Thanks! I shall! So excited to explore!

Thank you for the intel. I am travelling to Italy next month and have enjoyed reading all of your suggestions. I fly out of Venice at the end of my trip. Does anyone have any insight in to detaxing from Venice airport?

Thank you for the intel. I am travelling to Italy next month and have enjoyed reading all of your suggestions. I fly out of Venice at the end of my trip. Does anyone have any insight in to detaxing from Venice airport?

We did that, yes. There was a queue for the customs stamp on your Hermès receipt, so allow time before your flight, but then you seal up the envelope and post it right in the same hall. Smart would be to take some sticky tape with you as the envelope doesn't seal securely. Note the H receipt is a printout without the typical A4 size tax-free forms other boutiques provide. You're going to fill out all your particulars in advance (right at the boutique). And the refund to your credit card may take a couple weeks longer than the refunds from other boutiques. Venice is a small airport, even in its enlarged/remodeled state, so that makes navigating in there quite simple.

We did that, yes. There was a queue for the customs stamp on your Hermès receipt, so allow time before your flight, but then you seal up the envelope and post it right in the same hall. Smart would be to take some sticky tape with you as the envelope doesn't seal securely. Note the H receipt is a printout without the typical A4 size tax-free forms other boutiques provide. You're going to fill out all your particulars in advance (right at the boutique). And the refund to your credit card may take a couple weeks longer than the refunds from other boutiques. Venice is a small airport, even in its enlarged/remodeled state, so that makes navigating in there quite simple.

Thanks so much for your advice. The tape a helpful hint!!! We will leave ample time to get documents signed.

Did they move the Rome boutique recently? I ask because a few of you have said that its the second largest in Europe - I was there last summer and I found it rather small. I didnt buy anything but I do well enough at home. Also wondering if I'd have any special luck at the Bari boutique because that's my first name? Heh heh, I'll have to try sometime [emoji6]

Reactions: NOIRetMoi
Did they move the Rome boutique recently? I ask because a few of you have said that its the second largest in Europe - I was there last summer and I found it rather small. I didnt buy anything but I do well enough at home. Also wondering if I'd have any special luck at the Bari boutique because that's my first name? Heh heh, I'll have to try sometime [emoji6]

Yes, there is a brand new boutique in Rome, and yes, it's the second largest in Europe after FSH. It's just round the corner from the old one.