Rolex Datejust

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. It’s rose gold, do you prefer mother of pearl or just white face with the Roman numerals

2. I still prefer the white dial. Rolex MOP is very pretty but, I find it easier to read the time on white. My eyes may be older than yours though.

jellyv and Pursenal like this.
  3. Sorry, I was talking about the first couple choices. I think I like the white face better. The MOP is very interesting though

Pursenal likes this.
  4. I am partial to the pink dial. Here's mine ... Poor lighting though IMG_20181015_232244.jpeg

5. Yours is beautiful :smile:
    So tough making a decision either MOP or plain white for Roman numerals. OR the Baton in sundust

6. Same as majority there’s something about Rolex Roman numerals and fluted bezel, I like MOP or white, can’t go wrong with either.
    I wouldn’t got for everose gold unless you really really love it otherwise it will become outdated in a couple of years

uhpharm01 and Pursenal like this.
  7. I love mother of Pearl

Pursenal likes this.
  8. Love the one on your wrist!

Pursenal likes this.
  9. Been trying on gold but ppl say rose gold looks better in my skin, and nice in two tone will try again I know YG is more classic

uhpharm01 likes this.
  10. I like the Everose/rosegold but not on my skintone but I also think that the Everose/rosegold is a really popular right now.

Pursenal likes this.
  11. Pursenal likes this.
  12. Pursenal likes this.
  13. I do too. I hate that Rolex doesn't sell the Two tone 36mm Roman numerals with the champagne dial anymore.

21 rue cambon and Pursenal like this.
  14. I have MOP on my Rolex and I love it. It gives the watch such an interesting look. Good luck deciding!

Pursenal, Vvicky and uhpharm01 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice