Rolex Datejust

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi guys which style do you prefer IMG_1540342377.073381.jpg IMG_1540342404.583658.jpg IMG_1540342472.126859.jpg

2. They're both lovely. The one with the rose gold face is a little more unique looking if you're going for that.

Pursenal likes this.
  3. I’m more of a classic casual kind of person, but all nice not easy to decide:smile:

4. Then get the MOP face. I also just noticed that the first one has the roman numerals, I prefer that to the plain lines.

Pursenal likes this.
  5. The MOP face is the ones with the lines? ya more simple
    Thank you so much

6. Are you sure about rose gold? It's the least classic, most specialty gold variety. If you do like yellow gold, I'd advise it instead.

Since you said "classic casual," did you consider a smooth bezel vs. the fluted? The smooth (domed) bezel is the classic pairing with an Oyster bracelet.

I guess you ruled out the Jubilee bracelet. It's more decorative, but it also shows scratches less than the Oyster.

Pursenal likes this.
  7. I have the yellow gold version, but the rose gold with the pink dial is beautiful.

Pursenal likes this.
  8. I agree, do not like the sticks. But I prefer the jubilee band.

nvie and Pursenal like this.
  9. Yes I for sure want the oyster, I love the fluted but maybe the smooth will try it on again, I like yellow gold but it was harsher on my skin tone.
    Gold is more soft but don’t want to regret my decision so tough choosing! Lol

10. I love Roman numerals on Rolex. Not a fan of stick markers. White dial with Roman numeral (pic 1) gets my vote.

Pursenal, CoastalCouture and jellyv like this.
  11. I prefer the first also. I have the oyster bracelet with the fluted bezel and love it. The smooth bezel looks more casual to me.

Pursenal likes this.
  12. I like the Roman numerals on the white final too.

nvie, jellyv and Pursenal like this.
  13. Thank you all for your opinion! Will send one more option it’s the Roman numerals with mother of pearl. Or do you all still prefer white background..

14. IMG_1540692198.998957.jpg

Vvicky and nvie like this.
  15. I really like the Roman numerals. The yellow gold looks dated to me. But you have to pick what YOU love!

Pursenal likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice