Rolex bracelet help- jubilee vs oyster

megs0927

O.G.
Jan 5, 2008
I am thinking of adding a Rolex to my jewelry collection. I currently have a 31mm yg presidential. I love it but I really miss having a two tone watch.

I’m leaning towards a 36mm yg two tone with white dial w/ Roman numerals.

Since my presidential has a jubilee should I go with the oyster to mix it up? I love how comfortable my 31 jubilee is and know this will prob be a little heavier. I’ve also heard the oyster isn’t as comfortable. I’ll prob go and try one on but would love to hear your thoughts!!

E0D06D01-E822-4183-AD92-2B7E1E0C1A3A.jpeg

203A95AC-9579-4E52-9EB2-0E178DB558DC.jpeg

my vote always will be jubilee. it bends around the wrist better, looks daintier on a lady’s wrist and i prefer the look of it on most watches.

this is solely my opinion. if you have a shop near you that sells watches surely they have a couple of rolexes hanging around go try the different bracelets and figure out what works for you.

I had jubilee two tone many years ago and a gold Rolex jubilee from my mom that I wear occasionally. But, I prefer men’s sized watches and mainly wear other brands (Cartier, JLC and IWC) (I’m a woman, 5’2” and medium build). I do like and wear a Men’s Rolex GMT which has an oyster (or oyster related strap). So I would say the oyster. But you really need to try them on if at all possible. The oyster is a chunkier look which I like. But, I prefer it in mens size watches which in turn makes me feel more petite and dainty. . . Kind of the watch equivalent of the style known as boyfriend jeans or jacket.

I had jubilee two tone many years ago and a gold Rolex jubilee from my mom that I wear occasionally. But, I prefer men’s sized watches and mainly wear other brands (Cartier, JLC and IWC) (I’m a woman, 5’2” and medium build). I do like and wear a Men’s Rolex GMT which has an oyster (or oyster related strap). So I would say the oyster. But you really need to try them on if at all possible. The oyster is a chunkier look which I like. But, I prefer it in mens size watches which in turn makes me feel more petite and dainty. . . Kind of the watch equivalent of the style known as boyfriend jeans or jacket.
same! I love the Oyster for the reasons you mentioned as well!

• Love
Reactions: Swanky and 880
Love all of your opinions! My little ones are awesome shoppers but I won’t take them to a jeweler- hopefully once they are in school I’ll get in to try them on. I have an opportunity to buy the oyster at a great price so I may just bite the bullet- we will see!

• Love
Reactions: 880 and etudes
I had an Oyster before my current Rolex which is jubilee. The comfort level is the same. What I do like about the jubilee is the hidden clasp, but they don’t do that anymore in the larger models anyway.
I do find the gold stands out more in a jubilee vs an oyster, but you have a gold presidential so it’s kind of a moot point.