Rogue; which size and why?

jfelt10

Oct 7, 2017
What size do you prefer and why or why not? I am debating against the 25 and regular size, i've had both but cannot decide which I like better! Looking for pro's and cons of both sizes! Thanks in advance!

My favorite size is the 36, due to the capacity I like to have at my disposal for a work bag, plus the fact that it slouches so beautifully.

Been the 25 and the regular, I definitely prefer the regular (again due to capacity). The handles on the 25 also don't fold in well, and I find that I don't like the proportions of it as much as the other 2 sizes - it seems too thick for the height and width.

These are all personal preferences though. You will have to decide which size best suits your needs!

I love the Rogue 25 the most! The 25 size comes in so many fun colors and applications like color block, tearose, and floral bow print. I also like the size because i find its good for everyday.

But if you like to carry more than I would say get the regular rogue because they come on the more classic colors and hold more! I have the regular rogue in chalk and it’s such a pretty bag!

The rogue 36 is so pretty! But I find that I don’t use it often because I see that bag more as luggage. The other thing too is that if you want to a Rogue 36 is harder to find in the stores but you can get some on the preloved market.

The rogue 17 is cute but too small. I just use mine for going out!

Hope this helps!