Rogue or Nomad?

Loco4Coco

O.G.
Jul 9, 2008
This is going to be my last bag for a while and I'm needing opinions. Debating between the rogue and small nomad in oxblood. Debating if this rogue is worth it's 1200 price tag! The nomad I can get 30% off.

Attachments

• IMG_1150.JPG
    IMG_1150.JPG
    30.5 KB · Views: 522
  • IMG_1149.JPG
    IMG_1149.JPG
    56.7 KB · Views: 545
Reactions: OJane
Whilst I love both and would be absolutely over the moon if someone bought me a Rogue for Christmas (dream on Sweetie!), I would buy the Nomad if I were in your shoes. I love the Nomad leather, and I think the classic style of it means you will absolutely love it forever, and possibly more over time. The Rogue is still riding on its hype, but time will tell if it can outlive that, and you may fall out of love with the snake handles.

Whilst I love both and would be absolutely over the moon if someone bought me a Rogue for Christmas (dream on Sweetie!), I would buy the Nomad if I were in your shoes. I love the Nomad leather, and I think the classic style of it means you will absolutely love it forever, and possibly more over time. The Rogue is still riding on its hype, but time will tell if it can outlive that, and you may fall out of love with the snake handles.

I have both and I agree. I absolutely love my Nomad. It's a classic style and just perfection. I highly recommend it...:love:

I love them both. I have 3 Nomads and 2 Rogues.
However, I would suggest you buy the Nomad for now.
Also, you might want to consider the new store(s) that will let you design your own Rogue in the near future.
I would love a Rogue with ostrich handles like the first generation Canary bag. :smile: