Rogue Club

Hi,
This is my first post in the Coach forum :smile:...... I'm just after some advice please...
I love the rogue (normal size) & originally wanted the dark denim. Coach then discontinued it :sad: .....
Anyway, the sale has started here in the UK & some rogue colours are reduced. I like steel blue & marine. After looking at loads of pics online, marine seems a bit too green (I know it seems to change shade easily)
The steel blue looks beautiful, but I'm worried that I won't like the oxblood suede lining (I've read some posts here where people have not liked the lining colour against the blue)
The marine has a lovely blue suede lining - but has less of a discount in the sale (30% I think) The steel blue is 50% off.
Does anyone here own the steel blue rogue & if so, was the suede lining colour an issue for you?

Sorry to go on, lol... Many thanks for any advice :smile:

I had the steel blue and sold it for two reasons: the color was more gray than I wanted and the oxblood interior. Don’t get me wrong, the oxblood is gorgeous against the steel blue, but I already had a primrose Rogue with the oxblood interior and wanted something different. I got the Marine instead, which has more color to it and has the navy lining. If you want more muted, definitely get the steel blue. The oxblood gives it a little extra kick.

Reactions: Tansy68
I had the steel blue and sold it for two reasons: the color was more gray than I wanted and the oxblood interior. Don’t get me wrong, the oxblood is gorgeous against the steel blue, but I already had a primrose Rogue with the oxblood interior and wanted something different. I got the Marine instead, which has more color to it and has the navy lining. If you want more muted, definitely get the steel blue. The oxblood gives it a little extra kick.
I prefer marine too by far

Wow, I can't believe that fake, would've never realized in 100 years!!! What do you mean about the 'pebble'?

Could you pls share what the other obvious differences are? I really looked at its post. :shocked:
The second b in the word pebble is not clean/crisp. I'm not an authenticator by any means, but I have seen that before on other fakes, including ones that were not pebble leather, so it was all the more obvious.

Reactions: houseof999
The second b in the word pebble is not clean/crisp. I'm not an authenticator by any means, but I have seen that before on other fakes, including ones that were not pebble leather, so it was all the more obvious.
I see now- I couldn't tell last time I looked bc it seemed blurrier.
Also it seems the feet are different, and the inner zipper. Just enough to be not quite right. But truly astounding, since although I have my own, these look almost pristine based on the photos!!! Wow. Kind of terrifying.

Question for the Rogue club: what would you buy as a 2nd Rogue?
I am debating the Rogue satchel with embellished handles (86918), or the regular Rogue with floral bow print interior (26847).
The regular Rogue is about $20 more if you count all the rebates and such. I only have a Rogue 36 so I’m looking for a slightly smaller Rogue-ish bag, and I’ve seen a few posts here about how the satchel was underrated?
I’m sure I’d like the regular Rogue but haven’t seen much here about the floral bow print one. Plus, I have a novelty strap that would go well with the regular Rogue, perhaps not so much with the satchel?
Any advice would be helpful - TIA!!

Reactions: pianolize
I had ordered the regular rogue and wound up returning it. I saw it in store several months ago and really loved the slight metallic look of the green smooth leather. But when I got it home after several months of having it on my wish list, I decided it looked too dark and close to black so I returned it. I didn't need another dark bag either and not one close to black.

I have some of the satchels and love them. They are good size and I feel holds more than the regular rogue. I kind of like my satchels more than the regular rogues, honestly. Wish they made more in that style.

Question for the Rogue club: what would you buy as a 2nd Rogue?
I am debating the Rogue satchel with embellished handles (86918), or the regular Rogue with floral bow print interior (26847).
The regular Rogue is about $20 more if you count all the rebates and such. I only have a Rogue 36 so I’m looking for a slightly smaller Rogue-ish bag, and I’ve seen a few posts here about how the satchel was underrated?
I’m sure I’d like the regular Rogue but haven’t seen much here about the floral bow print one. Plus, I have a novelty strap that would go well with the regular Rogue, perhaps not so much with the satchel?
Any advice would be helpful - TIA!!
I love both, but I suggest you try the Rogue satchel. It is a great and I agree with @Bagmedic that is holds more stuff. The share is really cute.

Reactions: pianolize
I love both, but I suggest you try the Rogue satchel. It is a great and I agree with @Bagmedic that is holds more stuff. The share is really cute.

I had ordered the regular rogue and wound up returning it. I saw it in store several months ago and really loved the slight metallic look of the green smooth leather. But when I got it home after several months of having it on my wish list, I decided it looked too dark and close to black so I returned it. I didn't need another dark bag either and not one close to black.

I have some of the satchels and love them. They are good size and I feel holds more than the regular rogue. I kind of like my satchels more than the regular rogues, honestly. Wish they made more in that style.
Thanks for the replies! I’m not so concerned with the color, since I’m going with my old standby of black for either bag, but it’s helpful to get advice.

The one hesitation is crossbody wear: do you find the satchel annoying to wear crossbody because the loops are on one side, or do you like that? Is there a way to use shorter shoulder straps from the regular Rogue to make it a shoulder bag, or is the satchel to be used only with the handles & long strap?

I like that it’ll fit a lot, that’s always a positive... I just feel so spoiled by the 3-way straps on the Rogue that I’ll be annoyed by a 2-way :smile:
But I guess I’ll just have to test it when the satchel arrives, right?? Now to decide if I order a regular one while SAS is still happening or not...

I can use one of the novelty bag straps on the satchel but not on the regular rogue. Some do use them on the regular rogue but I find it a bit floppy. I haven't thought about using the shoulder straps from the regular rogue but they are probably too thin so wouldn't look right. I don't tend to wear bags of either size as Xbody but only if I need to be hands free for a very short time like walking in the house with other things in my hands. HOpe that helps!

I have the satchel and the regular sized Rogue, I have never used the satchel as a crossbody, but I do wear it on the shoulder with the longer strap. I actually prefer wearing it that way. I feel like crossbody would look weird on me.

Reactions: kells1983