Rogue Club

Rogue Fans, please take a look at the side-by-side Rogue bags at the link below and share your opinion. Do you think that the are different enough or too similar? Should I return or keep the turquoise Rogue? Thanks!
https://forum.purseblog.com/threads...o-similar-should-i-return-the-new-one.976720/

Hi, I exchanged the Turquoise Whipstitch Rogue and got the Turquoise Rogue for the Prairie Rivets Rogue in Oxblood with Black Copper Hardware (12164 BP L6N) instead - and it is quite distinctive from my Dark Denim Rogue and I am very happy with my decision, thanks!

Just a quick question, now that I have 2 Rogues, does that mean that I have a collection?! :graucho:

TwoRogues.jpg

Hi, I exchanged the Turquoise Whipstitch Rogue and got the Turquoise Rogue for the Prairie Rivets Rogue in Oxblood with Black Copper Hardware (12164 BP L6N) instead - and it is quite distinctive from my Dark Denim Rogue and I am very happy with my decision, thanks!

Just a quick question, now that I have 2 Rogues, does that mean that I have a collection?! :graucho:

View attachment 3910006
I like your decision! Similar bag but very different! I keep wanting to find the rivet bag in the 36 somewhere. It is such a statement bag and I think I'd like it in the larger size even though it will be heavy.

Reactions: katev

View attachment 3910006
The rivets ine is gorgeous! Congrats!

Reactions: katev
I like your decision! Similar bag but very different! I keep wanting to find the rivet bag in the 36 somewhere. It is such a statement bag and I think I'd like it in the larger size even though it will be heavy.

The rivets line is gorgeous! Congrats!

Thanks so much, I've just moved in and am looking forward to carrying her tomorrow!

Reactions: Pagan and carterazo