Shoes Rockstud flip flop (w/ bow)... please help me decide which color to get..

Mar 14, 2010
I recently decided to purchase a pair of rockstud flip flops (the one with the bow) so I went in to my local Nordstrom to try them on and couldn't decide on which color to get. It's been days and I still can't decide:confused1: Initially, I was planning on getting it in "blush" as I loved the color as soon as I saw it. But after trying on the black as well, I'm not sure!!! Would appreciate your input on this- Thank you!!:wave:IMG_5281.JPGIMG_5282.JPGIMG_5283.JPGfullsizeoutput_e80.jpeg

You can’t go wrong with either. If you can only get one I’d go for the blush.

I'd go for black. You wouldn't have to worry about them looking dirty or transfer.

Thank you so much for taking the time to give me your input!! I’m still so torn and keep on going back and forth between the two!

Do any of you own these flip flops? How have they held up over time? Also, does the nude color get dirty and is it hard to clean?

I have both colors - blush and black - purchased March 2017. Both have held up extremely well over the past two summers too. And no, the nude color has not gotten dirty, had any color transfer issues, is not hard to clean at all. I must say that between the two, I do adore the blush a tad bit more than the black. There is just something about them. So pretty! That said, I do think you will love them and if you go for the blush, will definitely get the black too at some point. I receive tons of compliments on them both (just a tad bit more for the blush though) and feel that they were worth every penny. Good luck deciding!

I have both colors - blush and black - purchased March 2017. Both have held up extremely well over the past two summers too. And no, the nude color has not gotten dirty, had any color transfer issues, is not hard to clean at all. I must say that between the two, I do adore the blush a tad bit more than the black. There is just something about them. So pretty! That said, I do think you will love them and if you go for the blush, will definitely get the black too at some point. I receive tons of compliments on them both (just a tad bit more for the blush though) and feel that they were worth every penny. Good luck deciding!

Thank you so much for your input!! I think you’re right- I’ll probably end up getting both colors eventually!! So I think I will stick with my initial choice of blush! I can’t wait to wear them!

Reactions: MarvelGirl
Thank you so much for your input!! I think you’re right- I’ll probably end up getting both colors eventually!! So I think I will stick with my initial choice of blush! I can’t wait to wear them!

You're welcome and Woohoo! Congrats on making your decision regarding getting the blush color. Post an action shot when you get a chance so that we can celebrate with you!

Reactions: abrajnosi