Rockin' My Boot/Pumps... Pics

lula_bernie

Always Searching....
Feb 24, 2008
Cue Amy Winehouse singing, :censor: Me Pumps (I hope that one is allowed).

Fall is my favorite time of year. As a treat for myself as I pursue home renovations and other things, I decided I would update my fall wardrobe with the following Black Pump/Boots.

Some pics are with the flash (makes the suede look Grey, but it's really black) and some are without it. They are very comfortable and true to size too! That was a pleasant surprise as my feet tend to be wide. A nice touch for me as I have never bought Chloe shoes before is that they put in an extra set of heel tips for the stilettos.

A word of warning, when I was testing them by walking around, I slipped and almost busted my rear - they have a very smooth bottom and I have tile and hardwood floors. Needless to say, I walked on the carpet in the living room after that. :P So, I guess I will be putting those stickers on the bottom before I wear them out!

Attachments

• DSCF0146.JPG
    DSCF0146.JPG
    25.6 KB · Views: 60
  • DSCF0158.JPG
    DSCF0158.JPG
    37.3 KB · Views: 79
  • DSCF0170.JPG
    DSCF0170.JPG
    38.9 KB · Views: 73
  • DSCF0166.JPG
    DSCF0166.JPG
    57.2 KB · Views: 84
  • DSCF0175.JPG
    DSCF0175.JPG
    61.7 KB · Views: 93
I must say, the pressure is on to become video savvy............Susie, you've raised the bar!!

Mona, we could have our own version of Oscar night awards -- maybe a little golden purse.......:yes: (Susie, do you have you acceptance speech ready)

I must say, the pressure is on to become video savvy............Susie, you've raised the bar!!

Mona, we could have our own version of Oscar night awards -- maybe a little golden purse.......:yes: (Susie, do you have you acceptance speech ready)

I'm in everyone...can I be one of the judges?

Anyone else want in on this?? Lula are you in?