Rocker - does it come w/ a dust bag?

DD101

O.G.
Aug 29, 2007
I just got my black leather Rocker from Bloomingdales, I ordered it online. The leather is TDF, and it has large silver studs....such a cool bag!

But it didn't come with a dust bag.....does the Rocker come with a dust bag?

Thanks! :smile:

I don't think the Rockers come with dust bags, at least mine didn't and several other members also. Maybe the 3-Zips come with one? Maybe RM and Co gives rockers a dustbag now, but they didn't when they first came out. Wish they did, and I can't see any reason why they didn't provide you with one...

Thanks everyone for your answers. I really want a dust bag for it....I'll call Bloomies and see if I can get one, but if not, I now know they usually don't come with one.

Either way, it's one cool bag! I used it today and an SA in Nordies just loved it!

Ok, I counted. I have 8 Rockers and they are all 3-zip. I tried the studded but it wasn't for me, plus it's the two outer pockets that make the Rocker so spacious for it's size and make it so usable to me.

4 of them came with dustbags. The FIG was purchased at the Fall OSS and came with a brown cotton bag and my latest, the Aqua, was from endless and came with a cute blue and black polka dot dustbag. I'm not exactly sure which Rockers the other two bags came with or where I purchased them, but I have another brown cotton one and a brown satin one.

My sample sale studded rocker didn't come with a bag, but my 3-zip recently purchased from endless came with two! One unbranded brown one on the outside, and one RM-spotted one on the inside. (I presume to protect the fragile stone leather during shipping?

So now they each have one!

Ok, I counted. I have 8 Rockers and they are all 3-zip. I tried the studded but it wasn't for me, plus it's the two outer pockets that make the Rocker so spacious for it's size and make it so usable to me.

4 of them came with dustbags. The FIG was purchased at the Fall OSS and came with a brown cotton bag and my latest, the Aqua, was from endless and came with a cute blue and black polka dot dustbag. I'm not exactly sure which Rockers the other two bags came with or where I purchased them, but I have another brown cotton one and a brown satin one.

I like gr8ful1 have the Fig from the Fall OSS also and mine came with the same brown dustbag. I just ordered a Aquamarine one from the MOB sale. it came with the small blue/black dot dustbag too!

I only have the 2 3-zip rockers but I am glad both of them have a dustcover. I can see why you are seeking one out.

good luck to you! Hope you find one.