Rock & Republic Gold Anthrax crowns

I just got my first pair of R&Rs a few days ago and they are the Roth Dark Trick. But anyway, yesterday I was browsing around at Marshalls and I found some really cool Gold Antrax crowns, I was like "OMG they actually have r&r here". They were $59.99 but marked IRR because they is a really small hole near the front pocket and it isnt really noticable at all. They also had other styles but nothing my size. They are a size 26 and even though I am a 24/25 it fit pretty good but just alittle loose. Marshalls would be like the last place that I think would have R&R.

It looks exactly like :
http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/7444/rrcrown2lh3.jpg
http://i11.tinypic.com/48ztit4.jpg

Soo here my question- I don't know much about r&r because I am new to it but are.....What season are they from...like are they past season or something? How much are they worth/retail for? Are they rare, I've never seen them before?

Help me R&R experts!

Wow, you got a GREAT deal! Those were sold in the UK for over £250 and they sold out almost immediately, and they still go for £80-£90 even on eBay! And the gold crowns tend to go for even more.

soooo I went to a marshalls today that I called ahead a few days before and they said they had some. Drove 1 hour to get there but I was happy with what I got. I only saw and got 1 pair though.

When I got there, I started browing around but I was really disapointed that I drove all that way and I didn't see anything. So I went to check if the fitting room had any that people have tried on already. I looked through the rack there and I only saw one pair and it was so cute! It was a VB 80's wash in a 25. Still not as tight as I would like it since I am usually a 24 but it still looked super cute. They have a very tiny hole and they weirdest part were that they were already hemmed. But I just gave it a try and the lenght is perfect for me!! It was basically like a few hem job. I was really happy. Tommorrow the search continues for R&R...I'll let you guys know if I spot anything nice!

also, the crown color looks sorta blueish/green. does the 80's wash come in any other color?