robert marc sunglasses

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. does anyone own a pair? i went to the eyeglass boutique near me and saw these gorgeous pair of robert marc sunglasses. they're white and have swarovski crystals on the side...just wondering if anyone has a pair so they can give me advice on the quality of it. they're a little pricey so i'm not sure if i want to spend the $$ for them. i'm half tempted to return my chanel sunnies that i bought the other day and buy these instead, just because i haven't seen that many of them around.

2. :biggrin: so pretty...mine have swarovski crystals on the hinge...lol...i'm answering my own post...i need to go to sleep...

PC270026M.jpg
  3. They look very nice!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice