Roady

SaskiaS

Nov 18, 2007
Hey Girls,

I am pretty new to YSL but I am eyeing the YSL Roady in Green. I really adore the color, but passed by the bag twice as I am not sure about the bag itself. It seems very very unspecial. Its a nice practical bag, and the leather is very good, but the overall design is a bit standard?! I see these kind of hobos all over town, not from YSL but no name brands?! Maybe I am not correct, and I dont know if I should get it :sad: Do you girls have any tips for me? :confused1:

While I agree the basic lines are not original, there is something very luxe about the roady. It's a lot of really nice leather and the simplicity highlights its luxuriousness. I think it's a very clean timeless look.

I had a Roady and loved the look but the strap (and it might have been just mine) dug into my shoulder and ended up being somewhat uncomfortable. (I have been very very spoiled by Balenciaga's Day).

But what you wrote is the most telling. You've passed by it twice. So on some level, it's not speaking to you. I would listen to that inner voice.