RN Calf Leather Bays going back to outlet - anyone want it?

tireebabe

May 11, 2008
Firstly this is not a WANT TO SELL thread.

I have decided to keep the Wrinkled Patent RN Bays and return this gorgeous metallic calf leather RN Bays. It hasn't been an easy decision as you all know.

I feel this is quite a rare find at the moment and just wanted to say that if anyone was interested in this bag I would happily pop your details in with the returned bag to tell the outlet that you would be wanting to buy it.

Does that make sense?

So, if anyone would like me to pop a note in to tell the outlet that they would like to buy this bag please let me know. You would then be able to call the outlet to tell them that this bag is being returned and you would like to buy it as soon as it arrives.

I am hoping this will help someone out.

It cost £455 and the only flaw is a slight wrinkling on the flap. That didn't bother me at all.

No, no takers, which is fine. I just didn't want anyone to miss out if they wanted this bag at such a great price.

Not up in time to post today will be posting Monday.

Oh Tiree, stay strong, don't even look at the box! I'm sure you had made a correct decision.

If you win the lottary tonight, keep all three (and buy another 10!)

When bough cc black roxy in the summer sale I really liked her, but something deep down said wait and save your money so i put her back in the box , and only took one more look before i shipped her back. i knew if i kept looking at her i would not have sent her away. maybe one day i will find another one .