RM email subscription 15%off

How long after signing up is the email code received? I did it yesterday and today no code still...Also, I had my bf try signing me up with a different email address and the banner would not stop buffering, while the rest of his internet worked just fine...I'm starting to wonder here.

{Hope it's okay I posted it here, even if the thread is old. It seemed more specific/appropriate than the general chat thread or making a new one to me.}

How long after signing up is the email code received? I did it yesterday and today no code still...Also, I had my bf try signing me up with a different email address and the banner would not stop buffering, while the rest of his internet worked just fine...I'm starting to wonder here.

{Hope it's okay I posted it here, even if the thread is old. It seemed more specific/appropriate than the general chat thread or making a new one to me.}
I know this is old but wanted to answer - and ask my own question.
I got the email about 2 days after I signed up.
But the email says "you're in, enjoy 15% your next purchase" - but there's no code or indication of how to get the 15% off. It's so weird. I'm going to call CS when they open but it's just weird that there's no code.

I know this is old but wanted to answer - and ask my own question.
I got the email about 2 days after I signed up.
But the email says "you're in, enjoy 15% your next purchase" - but there's no code or indication of how to get the 15% off. It's so weird. I'm going to call CS when they open but it's just weird that there's no code.

Thank you for your information. Just sign up as a member and wait for a coupon. I wonder: is the code for sign up member or newsletter? I searched posts, there are different sayings.