Rizzo and Cartier??

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So I'm sitting here watching Grease and I'm wondering...Is Rizzo wearing a gold Cartier Love bracelet? She is wearing it throughout the movie and when they are doing the scene "beauty school dropout" she has a flesh colored covering on the bracelet. I've been trying to get a good look at it, but I can't. Do you ladies know if she IS wearing one? :smile:

2. Its really hard to tell on the youtube version. I watched that song and 2 others. She definitely has on a gold bracelet which is definitely covered in "Beauty School Dropout" -- whether or not its a Love bracelet, I can't tell.

3. Even on a hugs 52inch LCD it's hard to get a good look at it! I'm pretty sure it is, or else I'm sure she would have just taken it off for the "Beauty School Dropout" scene right? Anyway, I was just wondering cuz it caught my eye when I was watching the movie! Thanx for trying to get a good look at it!