Rivoli PM or Siena PM

bluebird03

Jan 7, 2020
Trying to figure out which one to get Rivoli PM or the Siena PM. I usually carry a full size wallet another pouch to catch all misc things, sunglasses and iphone 11.

Which one do you prefer and why? TIA for your response

Voting for the Siena!
I have the bag and it's so cute and carefree. Being in Florida, having a DE bag has saved me on more than one occasion when those random storms roll around.
I carry a Victorine wallet and a Mini Pochette without issue. I can also fit my sunglasses and their case in without issue.

I am wondering why rivoli is not popular at all here.Is there a problem with the design?
I don't think there's a problem with the design. I think it boils down to the Siena being an easy bag to have since it's DE. The Rivoli has those vachetta handles and strap (someone correct me if I'm wrong). That's how I look at it at least.

I am wondering why rivoli is not popular at all here.Is there a problem with the design?
I have a Rivoli PM. I like the design and shape. It is easy to wear with your outfit. DE is easier to care for but clashes with other colors. As to the vachetta part, I spray Apple Garde to protect.

I recently bought rivoli pm too.I am just wondering why is it not popular at all.I haven’t used it yet because I was thinking that maybe I needed to exchange with something else.There are not many reviews on YouTube.It seems like it will be useful bag.It looks good too.

Reactions: 94iBag
I recently bought rivoli pm too.I am just wondering why is it not popular at all.I haven’t used it yet because I was thinking that maybe I needed to exchange with something else.There are not many reviews on YouTube.It seems like it will be useful bag.It looks good too.

I really liked it but something about it wasnt working for me....i also believe it has the folded corners and wonder how the wear and tear on that is gonna be...

Another vote for the Siena! I got mine a month ago, and I absolutely love it! I carry around my iPhone XR, large wallet, a medium sized makeup bag, packable tote, tissues, AirPods, keys, and smaller pouch, so the items you listed should fit into the PM with no problem.

I had a Siena PM - liked it but sold it and got the Rivoli PM instead. It seems more special to me; I love the contrast between the vachetta and monogram and the color of the lining. Also like it that not many people have this style. Not aware of any issues, although the structure may likely relax if photos of pre-loved Rivoli’s are a good indication.07352B08-F362-48C2-95B5-B2227F99C8D1.jpeg

I had a Siena PM - liked it but sold it and got the Rivoli PM instead. It seems more special to me; I love the contrast between the vachetta and monogram and the color of the lining. Also like it that not many people have this style. Not aware of any issues, although the structure may likely relax if photos of pre-loved Rivoli’s are a good indication.View attachment 4663158

Some photos of Rivoli shows the bottom relaxed and spread out. I store my Rivoli pm with air pillow packaging material to prevent sagging.

Last edited:
Reactions: mf_ika and Miss Liz
I didn’t exchange my rivoli pm for another bag.I think it’s elegant and unique because you don’t see many people carrying it around everywhere that’s why I kept it.This is my first mono bag so I am little bit worried about vachetta but I am in love with it.It has zipper top, adjustable strap and you can carry it three ways.There are lots of plus points.

I had a Siena PM - liked it but sold it and got the Rivoli PM instead. It seems more special to me; I love the contrast between the vachetta and monogram and the color of the lining. Also like it that not many people have this style. Not aware of any issues, although the structure may likely relax if photos of pre-loved Rivoli’s are a good indication.View attachment 4663158
I have the same bag. I love it. I don't know why its not more popular.

Reactions: Miss Liz
I think it's just because it has folded corners and the folded corners have shown peeling on other designs, so the forum is wary of them. But it is a beautiful looking bag. :smile:

I got a Siena not long ago and I love it to bits. I'm using it today as a matter of fact..lol.

Reactions: mf_ika and Miss Liz