Rivoli PM or MM. advice needed

Cecex92

May 20, 2019
Hello everyone,

If you have a rivoli in either size can you tell me how you like it so far? Husband bought me a MM size but I feel like it’s too big. So I ordered a PM size. In person is kinda smaller than what I was hoping for. If anyone have the MM or PM. Please give me some review and show me some pic of you wearing it crossbody. Thanks !

Hello everyone,

If you have a rivoli in either size can you tell me how you like it so far? Husband bought me a MM size but I feel like it’s too big. So I ordered a PM size. In person is kinda smaller than what I was hoping for. If anyone have the MM or PM. Please give me some review and show me some pic of you wearing it crossbody. Thanks !
I tried on the Rivoli in both sizes. I am 5'11" and big boned and I have the PM. I felt the MM was too big. I tend to pack a purse and carry alot so I was debating as well. I am carrying it right now and have a zippy wallet, a cosmetic bag, sunglasses, glasses, two pill bottles, mini pochette and a cardholder. Thats about all it holds.

After few months of use, the bag doesn’t stay the same way as it was first purchased, both side of the bag slouch really bad and appear to be smaller especially when it is sat, I have MM.
Hello everyone,

I have the MM and I love it. I initially tried on the PM, but just felt it was a little small. The MM is a little big, but I’d honestly rather have too big than too small. Here are a couple of mod shots.

View attachment 4441160 View attachment 4441161 View attachment 4441162
I purchase a Rivoli pm a few months ago - it’s the perfect size. I can fit a wallet, kindle, toiletry pouch, clues, sunglasses and reading glasses in it with room to spare. I’m 5,1” and the MM looked too big on me crossbody. It looks small but really holds a lot- I love it

I just bought a Rivoli pm today. I checked the mm version couple weeks ago. Today I tried them both and after an hour of serious thinking I finally decided, pm it is! It is such a cutie! Absolutely loving it! It is also a lot bigger bag inside than what it seems out. You can fit there easily iPhone 8+, large wallet, keypouch, makeup pouch and even a water bottle.

Just wondering did you get that small dustbag for the lock and keys?

Reactions: lvoe.junkie
Hey there, I have a MM that I bought last year and love it. It’s not my everyday bag but I use it on weekends. It does pack a lot and I use it for travel as well. I am 5’2” and I wear it crossbody with the Monogram strap.

QUOTE="Cecex92, post: 33127240, member: 672136"]Hello everyone,

If you have a rivoli in either size can you tell me how you like it so far? Husband bought me a MM size but I feel like it’s too big. So I ordered a PM size. In person is kinda smaller than what I was hoping for. If anyone have the MM or PM. Please give me some review and show me some pic of you wearing it crossbody. Thanks ![/QUOTE]

This does seem to be the problem with a lot of newer LV bags. Small too small and next size too big. I have the Soufflott bb which at first wondered if it was too small but the mm is huge. I did stick with the bb and am now really glad I did.

Reactions: misspiggy
This does seem to be the problem with a lot of newer LV bags. Small too small and next size too big. I have the Soufflott bb which at first wondered if it was too small but the mm is huge. I did stick with the bb and am now really glad I did.

Agreed! As I’ve had the Rivoli MM for almost a year now, I find myself hardly carrying it because it’s big and just gets SO heavy and hurts my back and shoulder when wearing it crossbody. I’ve debated on getting rid of it for the PM, but haven’t yet decided.

Hey there, I have a MM that I bought last year and love it. It’s not my everyday bag but I use it on weekends. It does pack a lot and I use it for travel as well. I am 5’2” and I wear it crossbody with the Monogram strap.

QUOTE="Cecex92, post: 33127240, member: 672136"]Hello everyone,

[/QUOTE]

I have the PM size. I am 5'3" and don't carry a lot. My wallet has shrunk down to a card case with zipper. I carry an iPhone, 2 pair of glasses and a cosmetic pouch. There is plenty of room in PM for scarf and misc. stuff.

Hello! My first time on here!
I am thinking about buying the Rivoli PM maybe today as I like the style and would wear cross body but am put off by a 17cm width. Is it really this wide? Is it good to use crossbody?

Hello! My first time on here!
I am thinking about buying the Rivoli PM maybe today as I like the style and would wear cross body but am put off by a 17cm width. Is it really this wide? Is it good to use crossbody?
Yes. It is cute wearing crossbody. The top is slim so it will not stick out too much from your body, unless you stuff the bag too full. I think pm is better than mm for crossbody. The bag is soft yet structured enough to maintain the shape.

Yes. It is cute wearing crossbody. The top is slim so it will not stick out too much from your body, unless you stuff the bag too full. I think pm is better than mm for crossbody. The bag is soft yet structured enough to maintain the shape.
Thank you so much, I've just sent back the pochette métis and asked for a Rivoli PM in exchange as I found the Metis just a little too boxy for me. Looks good on other people though.