Rings on all fingers....

I have a ring fetish!
Hello Everyone.
Just wondering if anyone else is in the same situation.
Normally I have been wearing 5 - 6 rings.
Shortly after I met my fiance, he started buying me rings. White gold and silver rings. Every time I looked at a ring, he would buy it for me. Even without me asking..?:smile:
Over the last 3 years he has bought around 20 rings, and I would always wear one on each finger. Just switch them around a little. When we got engaged, I started wearing 5 or 6 rings on my right hand on only my engagement ring on my left hand to make it stand out more. He then asked me to wear my other rings as well, so now I am back to wearing 10 - 11 rings again. Is there such a thing as a "ring fetish" ? If so, I guess he has one.
Anyone else in the same situation ?
I will try to post pictures of my rings. Pleas post if you also wear rings on all fingers.:smile:

LOLOL, hahaha:nuts:. Lots of men are ring fetishes in this thread. I thought it had died down!

:lolots: No way! That is too funny . . . and strange. BTW, I love your avatar!!! But I am curious how one can wear more than one ring per finger. . .on all fingers. I looked through the thread and only saw a couple of pics. I've tried wearing two rings on two adjoining fingers and it just felt too uncomfortable (I guess too much rubbing going on?)

I can see how collecting rings might be fun. That said, I only wear my wedding and engagement rings......
Not a fan of tons of rings worn at once (and never rings on the thumbs or toes)....
I feel that it looks both uncomfortable and distracting.