Jimmy Choo Riki or Ramona?

I'm 5'1" and I prefer the Ramona over the Riki:tup:

I actually gave up my Beautiful Blue Wet Look Riki because it was to small for me :crybaby: and I really don't carry anything more than a wallet, keys, cell phone and a small cosmetic case (the free kind you get from Lancome' or Clinique)

I even tried to give the Riki another chance and ended up with the Slick Red Riki and I still don't like it, but I will have to find a new home for her one of these days:yes:

^ ITA with Robyn. I love the Ramona. It is NOT a bottomless pit like a Fendi Spy. The Riki is too small for me, too. I am 5'5" now...used to be 5'7". I guess you really do shrink when you get older. :girlsigh:

Robin is going to have a heart attack after this, she is....and it will be all my fault, but like so many other Choo girls before me, I have to agree. Sometimes the Riki is just a bit too small. THERE! I said it!

But sometimes the Ramona is too big to me....so again....the Ring....perfection I tell ya. But once my bleached bones have been discovered on the previously mentioned desert island, I want to be buried with my blue wet look Riki. I want to look "pretty" when I'm meeting St. Peter! Because trust me, I'm gonna have some 'splainin to do in regards to the previously mentioned ex-husband! I know nuthink...;)

I am 5'8" and prefer Riki. Ramona is too big, imo. I took my Riki travelling recently and fit all of my stuff, sunglasses case + a sweater in it, no problem.