Riding Boots

re calves - i know me too - think they can b stretched by H - they measure 14inches - my calves are about 14.5ish so im half an inch out before i start! all i can do is try and if its close to fitting see if they can stretch them a bit. - dont know if they stretch in uk or send them to paris does anyone know???

These boots are beautiful. I think I saw the same magazine as you (Red) with Uma Thurman wearing some Croc ones, they look stunning.

I don't have a hope in hell of any of the H boots fitting my calves, I have to wear Duo Boots as my calves are so muscular from my Ballet years.

^^ yes it was in red magazine - slightly off subject saw carla bruni in hello today with the H flats with swimwear.......

seems to be a common problem with calves - might wear opaque tights when i go to try on to give them the best poss chance!! i know they shud naturally give a bit in time but just hope i can get in them!! might need baby oil or talc!!!

well some good news is i tried on the summer boots which are a bit like riding and they fit fine phew!! hoping riding fit well too - need to try - so am currently waiting to see if a pair arrives that ive located

Michelle these boots will be super beautiful on you. Please give us pics when you get them! I'm drooling over these boots. Wish we had more cold weather in Fla. so I could wear them!

Ooh, I'd love to own some H riding boots :drool:

I discovered a trick last year for boots which are very slightly too tight. I bought two pairs of Jonathan Kelsey boots which came only in 34cm calf. If I put them on in the evening they're difficult to zip up, but if I put them on in the morning or afternoon they slide on like a dream!

So since riding boots are for daytime wear, it makes sense that you'd be putting them on in the morning. Et voila! I think... :huh:

^^^genius - I now have my plan - ill be waiting outside the door when they open in the morning to try them on!!

being serious if it means getting into them I will go earlier than id planned lol!! then keep them on until they give - even sleep in them ha!

I've obviously gone round the Hermes bend as these boots seem "cheap" to me, when compared to the sandals. A LOT more for ones money, even if it is more money.

They're gorgeous!

thank you birkingal - good idea

yes india me too - when i think of how much more leather you get they do seem good value - oh dear......... summer boots were nice very light with little holes perforated up the leg so ur legs remain cool - those were featherlight and cost just over 1,000£