Ribera MM vs. Mini Ribera.

Virginia

Happiness
O.G.
Sep 21, 2005
I've only been able to find pics of the Mini.. if anyone has a Ribera MM can you post modeling pics please??

Thanks!! :heart:

Also, can you share the pros and cons of each size?

I hv the mini ribera and think it's cute. The mini is a cute size, and fits about a compact wallet, long wallets like pti and zippy does fit but is a hassle to get it in and out of, fits a phone, cles, tissues and all with some more space. you'd do well if u want a small bag instead of the mm. I saw it on a friend and it was as big as the speedy 25 or 30. And the ribera will never lose it shape. :yes: say mini. lols i might be biased though. :yes:

this's the one I got from CELEBs and their LV

I totally love ribera MM and will grab it suddenly my exam end ^^

n1.jpg

Thanks gals! I remember trying them both on a few years back but I thought the Mini was too small and the MM was too big on me (i'm 5'1) but I think I really want one of them.

i think the mini is the perfect size for me...the MM is definitely too big! it's so structured that it sticks out by my side (the MM)...love the MINI!

I have both. But honestly i only have used the mini and even though its a beauty its a pain in the butt to open and take your stuff out. But i still think they are so beautiful. Hope this helps.